marți, 18 ianuarie 2011

Reflections and virtual presents

And this is the end of this blog. For me it was an interesting experience and although I had little time to finish the blog ( for personal reasons) I hope you liked it. And about the  saying  "A blog is like a shark - if it stops moving, Will it die " I can only say that is true because if we don`t manage something in this case the blog, it won`t have an end and it will become dust.

I hope you enjoyed my blog and see you soon! Goodbye!

Un comentariu:

  1. Dear Ingrid,
    I liked your work, it was original and I think it represents you.
    The only thing that you may have missed is the voice quality in your Visit to Turkey - which is a real pity since you are presenting a lot of interesting things. Maybe during the next term you might think of re-editing the voice???

    RăspundețiȘtergere